To support the planning and scheduling of repairs to the “mobile” equipment and the facilities the maintenance department uses to maintain the “mobile” equipment.
Health and Safety
- Ensure adherence to Conuma Coal’s workplace policies and standard work procedures for risk identification, risk assessment and risk control;
- Maintain a high level of Health and Safety performance through effective communication, monitoring and revision of standard work procedures.
- Identification and reporting of health and safety risks, accidents, incidents, injuries and property damage at the workplace; and
- Attend and participate in all scheduled health and safety meetings and training.
- Ensure adherence to Conuma Coal’s environmental policy, work standards, management plans and regulatory obligations and requirements;
- Integrate environmental policies, programs, and practices into all activities of the organization; and
- Maintain environmental awareness amongst workforce by holding meetings and actively participate in planned environmental programs and drills.
- Candidates will convert feedback and other information into valid and effective work-orders.
- Candidates will manage and monitor the status of ordered parts/materials and expedite or de-expedite delivery of items to meet requirements;
- Candidates will work with vendors and other suppliers to resolve parts and other repair issues.
- Candidates will escalate where appropriate any issues/areas needing attention;
- Applicants will work to agreed key performance indicators on the following: Schedule Compliance, Availability, Back order/past due reduction
- Other duties as required
Education & Qualifications
- Candidate will have previous experience in the maintenance and repairs of earth-moving equipment.
- Candidate will have aptitude for logistics, planning and scheduling;
- Applicants will have excellent Vendor Management Skills; and
- Ideally candidates will have Mincom Ellipse knowledge
- Candidates will have more than three year post-secondary education in a relevant field – trade, engineering, purchasing, project management
- Proven ability to work safely and achieve targets;
- Excellent people skills;
- Working with large data sets and sorting and reconciling data.
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Literacy skills including the ability to read manuals, schematics and regulatory requirements;
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills; and
- Stress and time management skills.
- Ideally candidate will have worked more than three years as a maintenance supervisor and excelled in that role.
Technical Competencies & Skills
- Computer skills include use of Microsoft Software packages; with better than average competence in spread sheets and relational database program
- Be able to read schematic and diagrams for the purpose of determining parts lists.
- Competence in the repair procedures for the class of equipment involved. ,