This position is required to make field visits to other areas of the mine property. He/she must be physically fit and have the ability to travel by foot or vehicle.
12 hour shifts, (7 days on/ 7days off)
2, 30-minute breaks per shift
Responsible for the operation and monitoring of the equipment within the designated area, by ensuring that safety is maintained and that production objectives are met.
Education, Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- Three years of Plant Experience
- Knowledge of Process Plant operational standards
- Black Coal Competencies/Tickets for listed machinery.
- Excavator operators with final trim/civil experience desired.
- Current Coal Board Medical & Generics.
- Current Driver’s License