Job Title: Training Coordinator
Location: Willow Creek Mine, Chetwynd, British Columbia
Language of Work: English
Start Date: When filled
Schedule / Terms of Employment: This is a full time (40 hours/week), permanent position
Job Summary: Maintain all files relevant to the training information.
Job Objective: Responsible for providing Administration support to the overall efficiency of the Training Group.
Essential Functions (95%)
- Maintain data and file records for all training programs
- Maintenance and retrieval of training related information
- Provide administrative support to the training team
Additional Functions (5%)
- Miscellaneous. Other duties as assigned by the department head.
- Liaise with training group to ensure accurate data.
Technical Competencies & Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- Organized and has attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Problem Solving & Decision Making Capabilities
- Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Getting Organized
- Focusing on Action and Outcomes
- Communicating Effectively
- Relating Skills
Education, Qualifications & Relevant Experience
- Applied Business Technology (Administrative Assistant) Certificate;
- Skilled in use of MS Office programs;
- 2+ years of administrative/clerical experience
Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internally and externally.
Ability to sustain established working relationships; and
A good ambassador for the company.
The quality and integrity of this role’s work could affect projects and decisions.
The requirements and responsibilities contained in this job description do not create a contract of employment and are not meant to be all-inclusive. They may be changed by the role manager during employment on an as-needed basis.
Work Location / Travel
- Please be aware no camp facilities are available. (Conuma Coal believes in supporting our local communities by promoting them as a place for our employees to call home, not just a work place).
Wage and Benefits
Conuma Coal provides competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include paid vacation, RRSP matching and extended healthcare.